Leifheit Window Vacuum with Handle
- Window vacuum cleaner including practical handle (43 cm) for effortless squeegeeing of common household windows, roof windows or winter gardens
- Vacuums water reliably off the window pane after cleaning windows
- No longer puddles on the floor and no wet window frames
- Extra-long durability of the rechargeable battery owing to the automatic standby function
- Also ideal for smooth surfaces, such as mirrors, tiles or shower cabins
Water puddles staining the windowsill or floors, such as parquet, or sensitive carpeting belong to the past. Because now the window vacuum cleaner of Leifheit is coming to action – the window cleaner with the extra-long battery life. The handy tool removes water, dirt and cleaning agent residues from the window after soaping it up and of course does all this without leaving any stripes at all! The water is quite simply vacuumed off without wiping down afterwards. Owing to the intelligent automatic standby function, the window vacuum cleaner automatically enters the energy saving mode when it is not in use – this ensures a particularly long duration of the rechargeable battery. Not only windows are vacuumed reliably – the Leifheit window vacuum cleaner can also be used for cleaning mirrors, tiles or shower cabins without leaving any stripes behind or dripping water on the floor. The practical handle (43 cm) ensures effortless, streak- and drip-free squeegeeing down of high, common household windows (up to 2.40m), winter gardens or roof windows. Meanwhile the handy tool can also be combined with all Leifheit click-system handles.